FSXLiveries.com - my own PMDG repaints

Je hebt zelf een website die te maken heeft met FS of Real Life vliegen? En niet commercieel? Dan kun je hier een promotie laten plaatsen!

Moderator: Moderator-groep

Gesloten
Dutchfs
Site Admin
Site Admin

FSXLiveries.com - my own PMDG repaints

Bericht door Dutchfs » 19 mei 2013, 17:20

Afbeelding

First of all... Goedemiddag! It's nice to join your community. IPlease, forgive me that i'm going to speak English, but my Dutch is really poor so there is around 80%-85% of chance, that I would not understand your posts.

I would like to present to you my own repaints for PMDG 737. In future i will prepare repaints for PMDG 777, it's just a matter of time when i will buy this addon.
There is an idea to do some liveries for PMDG 747 too, but i do not have enough time to learn paint kit for this plane.
I realize than not all of this repaints are perfect but i'm still learning how to work with graphic software.

At this moment there is almost 50 repaints for 737 -900WL, 800WL, 700WL and 600 version, but i hope that this number of textures will continually grow.
All liveries are prepared in .ptp file so they can be easly installed with PMDG_livery_manager".

Here are some thumbnails:
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding

If you would like to see more screenshots (in bigger size), check gallery here: http://www.fsxliveries.com/gallery.html
All liveries can be downloaded from here: http://www.fsxliveries.com/downloads.html
All files are free from viruses. They are scanned twice (on my PC and on the hosting).

I hope that some of you will have fun to fly with my liveries.

To anticipate the question that appears in any of the places where I inform about my textures:
All textures are freeware, but I will be grateful for any contribution, because this mobilize me to spend my free time to create a new repaints.

Best Regards,
Wizzardos aka FSXLiveries.com

P.S
(To Moderators)
I received permission from VBA007 to start this topic.

Gesloten

Terug naar “Websites van onze bezoekers!”